Hang out with the Storm Crew at the Beer Summit Harvest in Boston. Enjoy sipping on your favorite year-round and seasonal brews and try select craft brews from over 60 different breweries across the country! We'll be serving up Annual Release '14, Winter Porter, Hurricane Amber Ale, India Point Ale and Rhode Island Blueberry. This is sure to be a sell out event so get your tickets HERE!
Friday's Session 6-9:30- hang out with founder Brent!
Saturday's Sessions 12:30-9pm- hang out with Brewmaster Derek and PR Coordinator Clare!
Join us in decorating the Visitors Center for the holidays! We’ll provide the materials, all you need to bring is one nonperishable item to be donated to the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center and a pair of helping hands!
About Jo's- "Jo’s American Bistro located in the heart of Newport, RI offers a casual yet upscale setting. Our culinary philosophy is farm to table . We offer all natural meats with no hormones or antibiotics. Let our family serve your family dinner!"
Passed Appetizers paired with R.hode I.sland P.umpkin
- Three cheese Aricini's; Country Pate Crostini with Brown Mustard; Baked Plum Point Oysters with Spinach and Bacon Topping
Course One Paired with Winter Porter
- Salmon with roasted Yukon gold potatoes, broccolini and mole sauce
Course Two Paired with Newport Storm India Point Ale
- Lamb curry with Basmati rice and vegetables
Course Three Paired with Wham! Bam! Van Damme
- Roast Pork Loin, B.I.T. sausage, duck confit, navy beans
Course Four Paired with Annual Release '14
- Not your gandma's holiday fruit cake! Lemon pound cake studded with dried fruit, drizzled with Thomas Tew Rum sauce and candied pecans (YUM!)
Mark your calendars! There's something for all ages at Newport Storm Brewery's Hoppy Holidays, so bring family and friends to R.I.'s Microbrewery for a day filled with local brews and holiday cheer! More information to come...